Welcome to the Volunteer Opportunities archive section of our website
Please note the following roles are no longer open for applications.
May 2020 - Project Team Open Calls
We are pleased to invite applications for event team leads for two project teams, the Crean Challenge Expedition 2021 and JamÓige 2021.
Please click below for the Terms of Reference documents for each team, which includes a brief description of the roles involved.
To submit your application please apply through the link below:
- Crean Challenge 2021 – Closing date for applications was the 5th June 2020
- JamÓige 2021 – Closing date for applications was 19th June 2020
May 2020 - Board Sub-Committee Open Calls
The Board of Directors of Scouting Ireland (BOD) wish to recruit a number of suitable people for the following Board sub-committees.
- BOD-SC01 Quality of Scouting Committee
- BOD-SC02 Governance, Nominations and Remuneration Committee
- BOD-SC04 Health and Safety Committee
To view full details please click HERE