A vacancy has arisen for a National Scout Centre Summer Assistant at Lough Dan National National Scout Centre, Roundwood, Co. Wicklow.
This position will commence in early/mid June and will run for approximately six weeks (to be agreed with the successful candidate and the Support Officer – Campsites & Facilities)
The role profile for this position can be downloaded from here.
Information on Lough Dan can be seen HERE.
- Download and complete THIS APPLICATION FORM
- Go to THIS WEBSITE and complete this ONLINE FORM
- As part of the ONLINE FORM, upload a Letter of Application and the completed APPLICATION FORM.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email once the application has been submitted.
- Short-listing will apply and interviews with successfully short-listed candidates will take place within three weeks of the closing date.
The closing date for applications is 17:00 on Friday 29th April 2016. Canvassing will disqualify.
Please do not submit hard copy applications to the Scouting Ireland National Office, only applications made online will be considered.