For all Participants, IST and Adult Scouters who have attended a World Scout Jamboree 2019 Selection Day the online registration and payment system is now available, you should now book onto the event and this will allow you to make your initial €150 deposit. You must have an active SI membership profile to book onto this event.
This should be completed by Friday 8th December at the latest.
Follow these instructions to book yourself on:
- Log onto my.scouts.ie
- Click ‘My Profile’ and scroll to the calendar at the end of the page.
- Click the highlighted dates of the event you wish to book. For the WSJ 219, you will need to scroll to July 2019.
- You can click “Find Out More” to see further details of the event.
- If you wish to book on, click Book Now.
- On the next page you can enter special need requirements and or dietary requirements that you may have.
- Click to acknowledge you accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click “Confirm and Book Event”
- You are now booked in and can make payments.
- To make a payment, go to the ‘My Payments’ section and select the payment you want to make. You need to at least pay the booking deposit. You can, of course, make more payments if you so wish.
- In ‘My Payments’ you can select if you want to pay online by credit card or pay manually by posting a cheque to the National Office.
- Once you make a booking, it will be reserved for two weeks. If a deposit is not received by the National Office within those two weeks, your booking will be automatically deleted and you will have to rebook should you intend on proceeding to join the contingent.
- If you are not registered as a user of my.scouts.ie, please ask your Group Leader to active your account by sending you an activation email. If you have any difficulty with registration, please contact the National Office on 014956300 who will be happy to help.