Scouting Ireland is currently seeking talented individuals to fill new and exciting roles within our organisation. We understand the importance of work-life balance and are thrilled to offer hybrid working options for these positions. This means you will have the flexibility to work remotely and in our offices, ensuring the best of both worlds. These positions will play a pivotal role in driving our mission forward, empowering young people, and ensuring the success of Scouting Ireland.
1. Two Casual Vacancies Board of Directors: The Board of Directors of Scouting Ireland wish to recruit two suitable individuals to fill casual vacancies to the Board of Directors of Scouting Ireland. All Board members are expected to be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of good corporate governance practices and oversight, the development of effective policies and strategies for the activities of Scouting Ireland and its Member Groups. For more details about this role: Please Click Here.
2. Development Support Officer: The purpose of the Group Support & Development Officer is to work in tandem with the support structures of Scouting Ireland to:
● Provide effective support to Scout Groups to enable them to support the delivery and
facilitation of the Scout Programme effectively.
● To proactively develop membership growth by developing new and existing Scout
Groups and Programme Sections.
● Support the recruitment and induction of volunteers to ensure that growth targets can be
achieved. For more details about this role: Please Click Here.
3. Centre Manager - Larch Hill National Scout Centre: As the Centre Manager at Larch Hill Scout Centre, you will play a pivotal role in transforming this site into a vibrant hub for Scouting activities and a preferred destination for group camping. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of Scouting in Ireland, working closely with volunteers, engaging in business development, and ensuring the smooth operation of the campsite. For more details about this role: Please Click Here.
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where every team member is valued and encouraged to bring their unique skills and perspectives to the table. Scouting Ireland supports their staff team. By joining Scouting Ireland, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of young people across the country.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated individual who shares our commitment to youth development, we invite you to apply for one of these exciting roles. Together, let's shape the future of Scouting Ireland and inspire the next generation of leaders.
To learn more about these positions and how to apply, please click on the links above.